The following disclosures are for Lynch Financial Group, LLC:
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a complete description of our investment services. This website is in no way a solicitation or offer to sell securities. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS NOT AN OFFER BY OR ON BEHALF OF ADVISER OR ITS AFFILIATES TO SELL OR SOLICIT AN OFFER TO BUY ANY SECURITY OR OTHER SERVICES.
The presence of this website on the Internet shall not be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to persons of another jurisdiction unless otherwise permitted by statute. Follow-up or individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by Lynch Financial Group LLC in the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation shall not be made without our first complying with jurisdiction requirements or pursuant an applicable state exemption.
Information throughout this website, whether stock quotes, charts, articles, or any other statement or statements regarding market or other financial information, is obtained from sources which we, and our suppliers believe reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information. Neither we nor our information providers shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies, regardless of cause, or the lack of timeliness of, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ANY INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS OR ANY ‘LINKED’ WEBSITE. The Company and its investment adviser representatives only transact business in states where they are properly registered, or excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Information on this website should not be construed as personal investment advice.
Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended and/or purchased by adviser), or product made reference to directly or indirectly on this website, or indirectly via link to any unaffiliated third-party website, will be profitable or equal to corresponding indicated performance levels.
Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a client’s investment portfolio. No client or prospective client should assume that any information presented and/or made available on this website serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual advice from the advisor or any other investment professional.
Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results.
Diversification does not protect against loss in a declining market.
Please contact our office with any questions or concerns.
ADVISORY SERVICES PROVIDED BY LYNCH FINANCIALGROUP, LLC, AN INVESTMENT ADVISER REGISTERED WITH THE STATE OF OHIO. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ANY CERTAIN LEVEL OF SKILL OR TRAINING.
April 7, 2020
Lynch Financial Group LLC Privacy Notice
Lynch Financial Group LLC is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of its clients. We hold all personal information provided to our firm in the strictest confidence. These records include all personal information that we collect from you in connection with any of the services provided by Lynch Financial Group LLC. We have never disclosed information to nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law or authorized by the client, and we do not anticipate doing so in the future. If we were to anticipate a change in this policy, we would be prohibited under the law from doing so without advising you first. As you know, we use financial and other information that you provide to us to help you meet your personal financial goals while guarding against any real or perceived infringements of your rights of privacy. Our policy with respect to personal information about you is listed below.
- We limit employee access to information only to those who have a business or professional reason for knowing, and only to nonaffiliated parties as permitted by law. For example, federal regulations permit us to share a limited amount of information about you with a brokerage firm in order to execute securities transactions on your behalf, or so that our firm can discuss your financial situation with your accountant or attorney. It is our firm policy to obtain your permission before discussing confidential information with your advisors, such as accountants and attorneys.
- We maintain a secure office and computer environment to ensure that your information is not placed at unreasonable risk.
- The categories of nonpublic personal information that we collect from a client depend upon the scope of the services provided. It could include information about your personal finances, information about your health to the extent that it is needed for the planning process, and information about transactions between you and third parties.
- For unaffiliated third parties that require access to your personal information, including financial service companies, we also require strict confidentiality in our agreements with them and expect them to keep this information private. Federal and state regulators also may review firm records as permitted under law.
- We do not provide your personally identifiable information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any purpose.
- Personally identifiable information about you will be maintained during the time you are a client, and for the required time thereafter that such records are required to be maintained by federal and state securities laws, and consistent with the code of ethics of our firm and the professional organizations in which we are members. After this required period of record retention, all such information will be destroyed.